How to resolve the issue if your ATT email is not working?
ATT email is one such popular email service that people are using for sending and receiving emails. In case, you are not able to access your account then you won’t be able to make use of its features. Is your ATT email not working? Do you require some sort of technical assistance? If yes then directly connect with the technical support team. Users can encounter technical issues while using ATT email any time of the day. In such a problematic situation, you can trust technical support service for their instant help.
Whenever you’re encountering such problems, the best thing is to connect with the experts of ATT customer service. With this, you will be able to troubleshoot all the problems through their effective solution. What you need to do is to speak to the professionals and share the technical problem with them.
How do I fix my ATT email not working?
There can be many reasons for which your ATT email service doesn’t work. So, you can try out these solutions in different cases.
Removing third-party software temporarily
- To resolve the problem, you need to try disabling antivirus or third-party software temporarily while you work on the ATT email account.
- For this, you can go to the settings to change it.
- In case, disabling is not helping you then you can try uninstalling it.
- After this, you will have to go to the software icon from the Windows present on the right lower section. This will disable the antivirus.
- Now, just right-click on the icon of antivirus.
- Make sure to select the ‘Disable permanently’ option from the menu
- Finally, select your virus software control panel and turn off the software.
If you’re still having the same problem of ATT email not working then consider seeking prompt technical guidance of the experts. From them, you’ll be provided with quick help. There’s no time limit so you can connect with the techies of ATT email any hour of the day.
Why is my ATT email not working?
one common reason because of which your ATT email not working is wrong login credentials. Even a small mistake in the login details can cause this issue to you. You need to check twice that you’ve entered the correct details of your account. Apart from this, check that you are not using Caps lock at this time. You are needed to keep the caps lock off.
Why is my ATT email not working on my iPhone?
There are times when users face problem in opening an ATT account on their iPhone. If this is happening then you can switch off your iPhone device when the ATT email is not working. Then restart your device and try to access the email again. Most of the time, restarting the device will resolve the issue. If not then you can try out these steps:
Re-adding the ATT setup
- For this, you need to open iPhone settings
- Navigate to Mail, Contacts, and Calendars option
- In this step, click “add accounts”
- Here, enter ATT email login details
- Now, you will need to move to IMAP settings and then submit the required information
- Then, go to ‘Outgoing mail server’ and select the option of SMTP
- Mention other needed details and click save
- Finally, you need to restart your iPhone to check ATT email is working
You can also get in touch with the professionals of the ATT customer support team. From them, you’ll get quick guidance related to the ATT email account woes.